June 04, 2012

Bubblin' Bubbles


Below is a picture of a smoothie I whipped up after my workout this afternoon!  I added 2 cups of baby spinach, 1 frozen banana, ~1 1/2 cups almond milk and 1/2 scoop of Vega Vanilla Chai protein powder.  Blended up until smoooooooooth!



slurp slurp slurrrrrpppp....it was good! Check out those bubbles!


Dinner came in the form of a chicken salad.  I grilled a chicken breast with salt, pepper and garlic powder.  I put together a salad of romaine hearts, red and green bell peppers and yogurt ranch dressing. Chicken on top.  I apologize for how unappealing this meal looks..I had already started eating it when I realized I forgot to snap a picture!


Good thing I remembered ;) This was a very satisfying, delicious meal! I am going to have a little bit of greek yogurt and blueberries for dessert!

Have a nice night everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment