But...here is something delicious to hold you over until then ;)
Apple Spice Oats
1/2 cup oats of your choice
~1 cup apple spiced juice
1 small apple, cored, halved and sliced
1 tbsp brown sugar
~2 tbsp apple spiced juice
1) Combine oats and juice in a small pot. Whisk together before the juice warms up (this helps with clumping).
2) Cook over high heat until boiling. Reduce to medium for about 5-10 mins depending on what oats you use (steel cut take much longer).
3) When your oats are cooking, put 2 tbsp of juice, 1 tbsp brown sugar and apple in a frying pan over medium high heat.
4) Cook apples until they are tender and most of the juice has evaporated.
5) Top oats with apple mixture!
It's a perfectly delicious breakfast to warm up anybody's tummy on a crisp fall morning! Unfortunately my bluetooth isn't working, so I wasn't able to share a picture with you...guess that means you'll just have to make it to see for yourselves ;) Darn...I know! Haha!
If you don't hear from me for another little while, I wish you all a wonderful couple of months and I look forward to being reunited very soon!